Help me raise $2,900 by race day for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Help Find a Cure: Donate!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Training Postponed Due to Snow ...

On June 6, 2010 I will be participating in my first half-marathon through Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team in Training. I will be working with amazing coaches and learning important tools and tips needed to accomplish this goal. On top of that, I'm raising $2,900 in the process. I would lovey our help and support. If you are interested in donating, see the link at the top of this page. Additionally, if you are an experienced runner and have any advice involving training, nutrition, or anything, please let me know.

Due to the snow, I was unable to run my desired 4 miles today. If the weather is better tomorrow, I'll be hitting the trail, if not, I'll have to settle for a treadmill.

I'll keep you all updated!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I have done Team in Training before for my father-in-law who died of Lymphoma! Hang in there. I'm doing my 3rd half in March.

    ReplyDelete